The last part of The Next Generation arc is here! TNG began back in May and has brought many exciting updates to Star Trek Fleet Command. This includes Exocomp Consumables, quality of life improvements, Away Teams, and much more. In addition to new officers, missions, and Battle Pass, this final part brings a requested update to Away Teams! Officers that are Uncommon and higher now have “Traits” which can be used to increase your chance of critical success on Away Teams assignments. Discover more on the last part of The Next Generation arc below!
Introducing the last part of Star Trek: The Next Generation arc!
“The Enterprise has been taken!”
The crew of the Enterprise-D has had a difficult few months lately, dealing with attacks from the Cardassians, the manipulation of the Progenitors, and the crushing truth that they will not be able to get home. Captain Picard’s answer to the low morale? Shore leave for the entire crew, of course!
However, things don’t quite go according to plan, as the Enterprise-D gets taken from under the crew’s noses. Who’s the culprit behind such a daring theft? None other than the de facto leader of the Outlaws, Ro Mudd.
Ro was desperate to get your attention, hence the shipjacking. Once again, she and the other Outlaws have found themselves in a tricky spot, with a corrupt Starfleet officer obsessed with taking them down once and for all. Will you be able to help the Outlaws break free from their pursuer? And more importantly, will the Enterprise crew ever get to have their shore leave?
“This is just another Tuesday for us…”
The fifth part of Star Trek: The Next Generation in September includes:
- Away Teams Traits: New Traits added to existing Officers.
- New Officers: Epic Three of Ten and Rare Tasha Yar.
- New TNG missions!
- TNG Event Store!
- A new Battle Pass.
- New events.
- Five new Avatars.
- Five new Frames.
Away Teams Traits
Most Uncommon, Rare, and Epic officers will have Traits added to them. These traits will be relevant in Away Team assignments, allowing you to increase your chance of Critical Success on Assignments that call for specific Traits to succeed.
You can read more about Away Teams on this dedicated page on our site!
Away Teams Improvements
- Once an Assignment is completed, you will immediately get a new Assignment in that slot.
- You can now assign Officers who are assigned to a docked (at station) ship to an Assignment from the Assignments screen.
- [Epic] Three of Ten
- Efficient Gas Acquisition: Increase Gas Mining Rate by X%.
- Resource Protection Protocols: Increase Protected Cargo by X%.
- [Rare] Tasha Yar
- Security Officer: Reduce crit chance of mission hostiles by X%.
- Code of Honor: Increase damage against all NPC Hostiles by X%.
We are continuing with a new Battle Pass for this portion of this TNG arc. Claim Officer shards, missions, cosmetics, resources, and more by taking part in events over the month and earning your rewards!
Alongside a selection of great events to keep you busy as we head into autumn, we are bringing back the Event Store that will feature resources, materials, ship blueprints, TNG Officer shards, and more, all from the TNG arc!
The last arc of TNG brings 10 new missions available to players 35+, help Picard and his crew to fight their latest battles.
- 1 Rare Tasha Yar Avatar
- 1 Rare Tasha Yar Phaser Avatar
- 1 Uncommon End Of Arc Avatar
- 1 Epic Three Of Ten Avatar
- 1 Rare BP Overflow Avatar
- 1 Uncommon Traits Frame
- 1 Rare Missions Frame
- 1 Rare Tasha Yar Frame
- 1 Rare Borg Nanoprobe Frame
- 1 Uncommon End Of Arc Frame
- Difficulty of common and uncommon Level 40+ Assignments have been lowered by 15-25%.
- Buffed the Enterprise-A and Hegh’ta to make them more in-line with the Tribune.
- When tapping on a location where several ships or hostiles are stacked together near a station or armada, the game now prioritizes tapping on the station or armada first.
- Token Rarity and Grade are now shown in mission rewards, loot, and in object viewer.
- Added ‘pressed’ highlight/effect on station building and various other tabs.
- Fixed an issue where the server time in the player profile would overlap with a “Help/FAQ” button.
- Fixed an issue where Arkady’s ability would only provide 1 round of Morale instead of 3.
- Fixed an issue where the information tooltip in battle logs would display 0 bonus values.
- Fixed an issue where in some instances ships could get stuck in combat on poor connections.
- Fixed an issue where ships could get stuck in station combat when using Vemet as captain.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances protected cargo in PvP combat was not respected for Parsteel/Tritanium/Dilithium.
- Fixed an issue where the app can get stuck when opening the store just as a bundle comes off cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where multiple ‘INFO’ buttons appear when tapping on Officers in an on-going Away Team assignment.
- Fixed an issue where the app would freeze if the android back button is pressed just as a bundle is claimed or purchased.
- Fixed an issue where the Armada rarity and level didn’t appear in the Alliance chat message when the coordinates are shared manually.
- Fixed an issue where players would get kicked out of looking inside a Territory Capture system when locating a mission objective or tapping on system coordinates.
- Fixed an issue where the Armada timer would sometimes visually freeze.
- Fixed an issue where the Attack button is greyed out when viewing a mining player in another system.
- Fixed an issue where a consumable buff may appear in the wrong slot.
- Fixed an issue where resource tokens would be missing on some buttons.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance tags showed as empty.
- Fixed an issue where Officer Denna Troi’s art was missing on ‘A Great Escape Part 1’ and ‘…Part 2’ mission Dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where banner notifications for when exocomp buffs expire were missing.
- Fixed an issue where Worf looks shorter than other officers in the Officer screen.
- Fixed roughly 5 localization issues.