We hope everyone is having a great end of August and are looking forward to the new September update! We have a feeling this month will finish in a Blaze of Glory! We recently updated Star Trek Fleet Command to fix some known issues and make a few improvements! Check out the full patch notes below for more details
- Fixed a bug where Alliance diplomacy tags removed by an Admiral were sometimes still visible
- Fixed an issue where some key bindings were detected incorrectly
- Fixed an issue that caused Refit descriptions to appear incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, zooming in and out was at a reduced speed
- Fixed an issue when the Alt key would sometimes get stuck when reassigning key binds
- Fixed an issue where “Alliance Join”, “Create Alliance” and “Invite” tabs were still visible after joining an Alliance
- Fixed an issue while during Infinite Incursions, the “Auto Recall” notification would sometimes not appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Cerritos buff notification would be sent to ships not buffed during Armadas.
- Fixed an issue where – would sometimes appear as squares.
- Made an improvement to the server transfer UI by removing “region selection”
- Made an improvement to the number of icons viewable on the HUD
- Made an improvement to the Treasury. Now provides a countdown timer when the Treasury is full.
- Made an improvement to the Holodeck notifying Commanders when new Missions are available.
- Made an improvement to notify Commanders when a new avatar or frame can be unlocked
- Made an improvement where view placement when looking at missions saves when exiting the mission log.