The Borg are a silent menace lurking in the dark. Why have they returned? What do they want? Nobody seems to know. Most are wise enough to keep away. But for some, the risk is worth it…
A scientist is causing havoc in an attempt to find her long-ago assimilated brother. Luckily, the Commander is there to intervene, along with a new and unlikely ally; a former Borg drone.
A group of rogue Pakleds have concocted a hare-brained scheme to install a spy on board a Borg ship. They enlist the Commander’s help, but soon find out that they may have bitten off more than they can chew.
Maia inevitably catches the attention of the Borg. She must contend with the threat of her own assimilation and find a way to retain her individuality. Will she be able to fight off the hive mind?
“You cannot hide. You cannot escape. You will be assimilated.”
Star Trek Fleet Command Update 50 brings with it:
- Fleet Commanders
- Borg Solo Armadas
- New Officers
- New Missions
- And much more
Check out the full patch notes below for all the details
With Star Trek Fleet Command Update 50 now live, Fleet Commanders are at everyone’s disposal Operations level 15 and up! Unlike the officers that work aboard your ships, Fleet Commanders provide powerful buffs from the new Commander Center building located in your station.
Each Fleet Command has their own unique set of abilities, and choosing the right ones for you will be crucial in taking on the new threats throughout the system.
Play the mission Legends of the Cosmos, choose between Admiral Kirk and Captain Spock and unlock your first choice!
If you want to learn more about Fleet Commanders, please check here.
Three Fleet Commanders are will be available in Update 50:
- Admiral Kirk
- Captain Spock
Fleet Commanders are forged in the fires of combat and experience is gained by defeating Borg Solo Armadas.
Borg Solo Armadas
Get ready Commanders, there will be new Borg Solo Armadas to conquer in brand new Borg systems, Atraxi, Megnomis, which is the centeral hub.
In order to challenge these new targets, Commanders must be operations level 35+ and the Translink Disruptors research must be completed. This new research is available in the Combat Research Tree.
There are a variety of rewards a Commander can earn for taking on these targets, such as officer shards and a brand new exocomp that will increase the amount of inert nanoprobes gained from destroying Borg probes. Be sure to check out the Borg Refinery tab to see all the new additions
There are two brand new Borg officers available for Commanders this month: Borg Hugh and Borg Ghalenar:
Hugh, now available as an Epic Officer:
- Below Deck Ability: Resist and Retaliate
45/50/60/70/100% chance to increase Critical Hit Chance by a stacking 25% for 2 rounds when struck by a Hostile weapon. (Each unique weapon can trigger this up to once per attack)
- Officer Ability: Flee the Collective
Increases the Impulse Speed of your ship by 5%/7%/9%/12%/15%
Ghalenar, now available as an Rare Officer:
- Below Deck Ability: What’s Theirs is Ours
Increases the amount of resources dropped from Actian Apex and Borg hostiles by 10%/15%/20%/30%/50% of their base value
- Officer Ability: We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Helmet
Increases Faction Reputation gained from Federation, Klingon and Romulan hostiles by 5%/8%/11%/15%/20%
Polaron Beam Projectile (25+)
- + 20% Crit Damage Against Borg Targets
[PC First] Prime Charged Nanoprobes Refining (25+)
- Increased payouts of Charged Nanoprobes
15 Core Missions
- Unbound (25+): The Commander and Hugh help a scientist track down her assimilated brother.
- Fortune Favors the Borg (35+): A Pakled is trying to get assimilated as part of a plan to install a spy within the Collective to allow the Pakled people access to their ships and weapons.
- Be Not Afraid of Greatness (40+): The Collective wants to assimilate Maia.
5 Side Missions
- Dreams of Nightmares (50+): Dream Aliens’ neurogenic field technology has come to the Collective’s attention.
5 Side Missions introducing the Fleet Commanders
- Legend of the Cosmos (15+): Help Admiral Kirk and Captain Spock deal with a Klingon fleet, and choose your Fleet Commander.
- Tourists (35+): Join Quark and his unlikely companion on a unique tour of the Alpha Quadrant.
- Lower Decks Part 1
An all-new Battle Pass featuring new officer shards, missions, cosmetics, resources, and more! Unlock tiers and content by participating in events throughout the month or purchasing the Premium Pass.
New Frames and Avatars
- Uncommon Borg Maia
- Uncommon Admiral Kirk
- Rare Officer Borg Ghalenar
- Rare Captain Spock
- Epic Officer Hugh
- Epic Locutus
- Uncommon Borg Alcove
- Rare Officer Borg Ghalenar
- Rare Command Center
- Epic Fleet Commander Locutus
- Fixed an issue where ‘Promote Next Gen Troi To Rank 2’ achievement was not completed with promoting Troi
- Fixed an issue where the description for unlock bonus info does not match with the ship abilities refits
- Fixed an issue where an Armada fails to start when the countdown hits 0 at the exact point that an armada fails on the same target
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd active armada indicator is not visible when multiple armadas are started on the same target
- Fixed an issue where the HHP & SHP of ship is displayed more than actual inside of battle reports
- Fixed an issue where the Wayfinder Marker is not always accurately reflecting where the player needs to venture to
- Fixed an issue where on the UI the distance between “L” and “V” for “SALVAGE YARD” is not present at the Module Name in ASB management screen
- Made an improvement to show on Ship Management Screen and Ship Construction Screen What Active Abilities a Ship can use
- Made an improvement for buildings to have consistent behaviour when in the locked state inside the station
- Change colour of loading screen progress bar to green for Borg Arc