Tensions are rising between Klingons and Romulans as a new, mysterious half-Klingon, half-Romulan hybrid emerges. The Romulan Senate, Klingon High Council, and even more nefarious forces are in pursuit of the hybrid for unknown reasons and the use of cloaking technology has been spotted throughout the galaxy! Working with Worf to find the hybrid and uncover the truth may be the only way to prevent an impending war.
Introducing the Duality Arc!
“I hope this gets through to the right person… I think someone is watching me. I’m not sure who.”
Worf has received a transmission from an unknown sender asking for his help. Who sent this mysterious transmission? What forces are at play? Follow the clues to find the sender of the transmission and help Worf track them down.
Along the way, it is discovered that the sender poses a threat to both the Klingon Empire, and to Romulan society. This individual is being held in a Cardassian prison, waiting to be handed over to the Romulan authorities.
Accompany Worf as he attempts to rescue them, overcoming obstacle after obstacle only to realize you are in over your heads…
“I have the feeling that this conflict is only beginning.”
The first part of Star Trek: Duality Arc in October includes:
- New Ship Cloaking ability
- 15 new missions
- Honorguard Worf and Four of Ten Officers
- 20 new systems with new hostiles
- New Exocomp Consumables
- Two Enterprise-D Refits
Loyalty Chests update
Loyalty chests will receive a much anticipated update:
- Allegiance Tokens: Going forward, commanders won’t need to make a choice between the 7-day OR the 30-day loyalty chests. Using the loyalty badges on the 7-day chest will grant you a new token that can be used on the 30-day chest (4 tokens will be needed to open one). You may have heard about this already, it’s the feature previously called Photon Tokens we were testing on some servers.
- In addition, both chests will be updated for players level 40+ with some additional rewards
Ship Cloaking technology is now available in Fleet Command! Surprise and outmaneuver your opponents with the new Cloaking ability, available now for 14 Klingon and Romulan combat ships. You can unlock a ship’s Cloaking ability by acquiring its Ship Cloaking Refit. Ship Cloaking Refit shards are redeemable in the new Ship Cloaking tab of the Refits menu.
Cloaking is a new active ability which can be unlocked for each eligible ship. Activating cloaking will make your ship invisible, untargetable by enemies, and prevent any incoming attacks from initiating. Attacking while cloaked deals significantly more damage and provides a 66% base chance that your name and alliance data will be completely hidden from your enemy’s Battle Logs. You can warp while cloaked to ensure the element of surprise is on your side, and entering a faction system you’re unwelcome in will prevent aggressive hostile marauders from spawning and chasing you.
Acquire a Ship Cloaking Refit to unlock the Cloaking ability for the below ships today!
You can read more about Ship Cloaking on this dedicated page on our site!
- [Epic] Honorguard Worf, now available as an Epic Officer
- Soldier of the Empire: Every time the ship scores a critical hit in PVP, increase Armor Piercing.
- Rage of Khitomer: Increase critical hit chance against other players for the first 8 rounds of combat (45%/50%/60%/75%/100%).
- [Epic] Four of Ten, now available as an Epic Officer
- Efficient Ore Acquisition: Increases Ore mining speed by 60%.
- Cargo Optimization Algorithms: Increases cargo size by 40%/45%/50%/55%/60%.
New Ship Refits
2 Damaged Enterprise-D Ship Refits are now available for both the USS Enterprise and the USS Enterprise-A. Both Refits can be acquired through this month’s Battle Pass and can be obtained by any player’s lvl 10+ through October’s Battle Pass (although they will still need to unlock those ships at the appropriate level in order to use).
New Battle Pass
As said above, the Duality arc launches with an all-new Battle Pass, providing complete unlocks for 2 Damaged Enterprise-D Refits, Honorguard Worf and Four of Ten officer shards, 15 new missions, Ship Cloaking resources, cosmetics, and materials! Progress through the Battle Pass by participating in events throughout the month. You’ll unlock even more rewards by purchasing the Premium Pass!
- 1 Epic Honorguard Worf Avatar
- 1 Epic Borg Stonn Avatar
- 1 Rare Ship Cloaking Avatar
- 1 Rare Klingon Battle Pass Avatar
- 1 Rare Halloween 2021 Avatar
- 1 Uncommon Klingon Empire Avatar
- 1 Uncommon House of Martok Avatar
- 1 Epic Klingon Victory Frame
- 1 Epic Romulan Victory Frame
- 1 Rare Ship Cloaking Frame
- 1 Uncommon Halloween 2021 Frame
- 1 Uncommon Klingon Battle Pass Frame
- Away Teams UI: Assigned officers no longer disappear from the assignment screen when coming back from the Promote Officer or Battle Reports screens.
- Improved the text prompt in the Traits tab when an Officer promotion is required
- PC chat: text field is now selected by default so you can easily send messages
- Fixed an issue with the Attack, Defense and Health tooltips no longer being selectable after accessing the officer level-up screen.
- Fixed an issue with no hostile being present in Ezla, Unarri and Ganzin systems.
- Fixed an issue where the “Instant” Latinum button was showing when trying to use a speed-up on an assignment in progress.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t properly deselect the highlighted officer for in-progress assignments.
- Fixed a rounding issue displaying an incorrect amount of Parsteel in the Alliance contribution screen if the player didn’t have enough Parsteel.
- Fixed an issue with the “Start New Assignment” screen when coming back from an assignment completion.
- Fixed an issue with assigned officers briefly disappearing from the assignment screen when coming back from the battle reports screen.
- Fixed an issue with the game hanging when viewing planetary missions after coming back from the Away Teams screen.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing the HHP and SHP of hostiles through the Scan View, displaying a skull icon instead.
- Fixed an issue with assigning the captain of a docked ship to an Away Teams assignment, where a bridge officer would get swapped to the captain slot instead.
- Fixed an issue where Exocomp icons appeared exceedingly large in the event rewards screen.
- Fixed an issue with the values of total cargo capacity and protected cargo overlapping in the ship UI.
- Fixed an issue with Officer Airiam’s ability not applying properly to the opponent’s ship.
- Fixed an issue where activated Exocomps were not always displayed as active in the Exocomp tab.
- Fixed an issue where not all Isogen refinery options were displayed to some players.
- Fixed an issue with the rarity of all Galaxy buffs being displayed as common when entering the Exocomps tab.
- Fixed an issue where Riker’s dialogue was displayed incorrectly during the R&R Part 1 mission.
- Fixed a visual issue with Officer Traits displayed as unlocked after promoting an Officer.
- Fixed a visual issue with Officer Traits buttons grayed out during Away Teams assignments.
- Fixed an issue where NPC character portraits were displayed as Arkonian by default.
- Fixed an issue where NPC character portraits were displayed as Rigelian by default.
- Fixed an issue with Korean text not being correctly displayed in the chat.
- Fixed an issue with Ten of Ten’s Traits not properly highlighted in the Away Teams screen.
- Fixed an issue with the game hanging after claiming several completed assignments in a row.
- Fixed an issue with Enterprise-D artwork not being displayed correctly in missions.
- Fixed several issues related to the new Extended Zoom options.
- Fixed an issue with Territory Capture Services in the Embassy displayed outside of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Extended Zoom’ option was duplicated in the ‘General Settings’ screen.
- Fixed roughly 47 localization issues.