We’ve heard your feedback about the alliance starbase permission changes we introduced last week, so today we’re happy to announce that we’re making additional changes based on community feedback, as follows:
- Operatives may still collect plasma, but may not build nor upgrade modules.
- Nothing will change for Admirals, Commodores and Premiers.
- The alliance permission “Members” screen will correctly reflect the adjustments.
In addition to this, we have another round of bug fixes and improvements this month! Check out the full patch notes below for all the details
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip would not appear when attempting to attack a station that isn’t targetable
- Fixed an issue where the in-game chat would be covered by other elements of the HUD
- Fixed an issue where the “Research Queue Full” message would sometimes appear even when a Commander had queues available
- Fixed an issue where the Holodeck wasn’t correctly displaying notification when there was new content available.
- Fixed an issue where the faction pages weren’t showing the corresponding currency in the top right corner.
- Fixed an issue where new items weren’t available immediately upon reaching a new reputation rank with the Bajoran faction.
- Added notifications when items can be purchased in the faction stores.