Star Trek Fleet Command Update 47 continues the Deep Space Nine Arc. Galaxy has broken out in a full scale war and you, Commander, are placed right in the middle of it. Part two of the Deep Space Nine update includes:
- Brand new faction: The Bajorans
- New solo Armada targets
- 20 New Story Missions
- And much more!
Check out the full patch notes below for all the details.
The Bajoran Faction
M47 will introduce the Bajoran Faction, a new Faction in which players can progress by defeating new Jem’Hadar hostiles and new Solo Armada targets in the Dominion Space.
The Bajoran Faction will feature a new Faction store offering many rewards to claim while increasing Bajoran reputation standing. Among the new rewards are the new Bajoran Favors, When claimed, the Bajoran Favors provide strong permanent buffs for Commanders.
For more information you can check our FAQ: https://scopely.helpshift.com/hc/en/19-star-trek-fleet-command/faq/6980-bajoran-faction/
In the new Dominion Space there will be advisories which Commanders can defeat by creating Solo Armadas. Solo Armadas require a single Commander to bring with them three of their best ships and are taken on alone. Is your fleet strong enough to conquer these new targets, Commander?
Alliance Starbase Extension
Alliance Starbases are receiving new resources and upgrades for Commanders to pursue.
- A new type of plasma – Active Plasma
- New Plasma Storms + Harvester Modules
- Salvage Yard Module
- Earn bonus Cardassian Loot from Cardassian Stations
- Module Level Cap extended to level 24
There will be 2 new Prime Nodes available for purchase as part of the Starbase Research Tree.
- Bonus Alliance Reputation
- Bonus Cardassian Loot
Gul Dukat, now available as an Epic Officer:
Captain Maneuver: Prefect of Bajor
- X% chance of applying Hull Breach to player ships on combat start if on an Interceptor
- Base: 20% / Small: 20% / Big: 40%
Officer Ability: Manic Ambition
- Plus X% to Shot Count for 5 rounds if on an Interceptor and hit by a player ship with Hull Breach
- 25%/ 29% / 35% / 42% / 50%
Damar, now available as a Rare Officer:
Captain Maneuver: Dominion Collaborator
- Plus X% to Critical Chance if on an Interceptor with each critical hit made on player ships with Hull Breach
- Base: 2% / Small: 2% / Big: 3%
Officer Ability: Liquid Courage
- -X% to Critical Damage of player ships with Hull Breach for 3 rounds when critical hit by an Interceptor
- 25% / 29% / 35% / 42% / 50%
Garak, now available as a Rare Officer:
Captain Maneuver: Plain, Simple Garak
- -X% to Kinectic Weapon Damage each Round if on an Interceptor fighting player ships with Hull Breach
- Base: 5% / Small: 5% / Big: 10%
Officer Ability: Outcast Spy
- Plus X% to Critical Chance each round if on a Interceptor fighting player ships with Hull Breach
- 30% / 35% / 42% / 50% / 60%
- 10 new core missions continuing the DS9 story.
- As the dust settles after the Second Battle for Deep Space Nine, the shadows of conspiracy continue to grow over the Quadrant. With Kira and Sisko facing disciplinary action, the crew of Deep Space Nine must muddle on without them and find the truth… before it’s too late.
- 10 new missions introducing the Bajoran Faction
- The Resistance wants to retrieve a Cardassian deserter for the intel he can provide. The Commander must enlist the help of Garak, Bashir, and Section 31 for a prison-break in Cardassian space.
- The Commander helps the Resistance track down a shipment that went missing in the Gamma Quadrant, leading to a meeting with the nefarious Gul Dukat.
- 10 new missions continuing the Bajoran story, exclusive to the Bajoran Faction
- A Bajoran Prophet leaves the wormhole to live life as a corporeal entity. This poses a threat to the entire galaxy as the Dominion learn of this “wormhole alien” and hope to use him to access the Celestial Temple. Sisko is called on by the rest of the Prophets to restore the rogue Prophet to its rightful place at their side.
- Work with a colony of resistance fighters to rid their planet of the vile influence of a Dominion puppet leader.
An all-new Battle Pass featuring new officer shards, missions, cosmetics, resources, and more! Unlock tiers and content by participating in events throughout the month or purchasing the Premium Pass.
New Frames and Avatars
- Epic Gul Dukat
- Rare Damar
- Rare Garak
- Epic Dominion Badge
- Rare Halloween 2022
- Uncommon DS9 Badge
- Epic Bajoran Wormhole
- Rare Halloween 2022
- Rare Dominion II
- Uncommon DS9 Uniform
- Fixed an issue where mission reward icons were overlapping one another when collected
- Fixed an issue where the ship upgrade visual effect would persist after upgrading.
- Fixed an issue where Alliances could relocate their Alliance Starbase before it was built.
- Fixed an issue where Commanders would be sent back to the main Alliance HUD and not the Alliance inventory HUD when using the back button.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance Starbase upgrades were not visually tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue where the generator “Hull heath Bonus” was not applying properly for those at Syndicate level 30.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance Starbase upgrade times would sometimes overlap with the upgrade details.
- Fixed an issue where the text string appearing for “Active Plasma” while upgrading the Salvage yard module.
- Fixed an issue where build timing for Plasma Processor, Diplomatic Relation and Tactical Deck appeared incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of resources harvested by the Alliance Starbase appeared higher than what was actually gathered.
- Fixed an issue where the back button would be inaccessible in situations where it shouldn’t be.
- Fixed an issue where Territory Capture services could sometimes not be activated.
- Fixed an issue where the Salvaged USS Enterprise refit would not cloak properly.
- Fixed an issue where the cloaking active ability button would sometimes still be available when cloaking was already active.
- Fixed an issue where the Cardassian Disruptor Projectile buff was not visible in ship stats.
- Fixed an issue where the full research queue popup would not appear to be scrollable.
- Fixed display issues that Commanders would encounter when using the iPhone 14 device.
- Fixed an issue where harvesters would appear running even when not attached to the correct celestial object.
- Made an improvement when using extended zoom to see more of the system Commanders are viewing.
- Made an improvement to the auto activated buffs on the Mantis to be viewable in the ship management screen.
- Made improvements to the Japanese localization where some characters appeared as a square.
- Made improvements to the localization of the missions: A Dark and Stormy Galaxy, Doctor, Tailor, Solider Spy, Those Who Walk Behind, Imbalance, and Hoodwinked.
- Made an improvement to the localization of the Alliance Tab.